Tuesday, September 11, 2012

{ Samantha's Senior Photoshoot! }



The moment I got the call from Sam's mom, Toni, I was excited for Sam's senior photoshoot.  Toni told me that Sam was looking for unique photos - unlike anyone else's.  She was looking for something bold, edgy, and with vintage urban appeal... all my favorite things.  Our senior portfolio is clearly influenced by fashion photography, so meeting with Sam who is currently applying to art schools and hoping to one day become a fashion designer, was nothing but perfect.  I scouted out locations in advance that would offer us that fantastic balance between grunge and beauty and looked specifically for scenes that would include bold color, which is such an important part of our work.  We had a blast getting to know Sam and her family.  There is nothing I love more than an afternoon photoshoot with someone so stylish, creative and fun!  Congrats to you, Sam, on your senior year and best of luck in your [very awesome] future!

No comments:

Post a Comment