Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The { M } Family’s Portraits


Getting a big group together for family photos, makes for the most special images.  It is always difficult to combine schedules and choose a location, but when you make it happen the result is a group of photos that can be treasured as a family timepiece.

We just recently photographed new baby Ryan as he came into this world to the most loving family; now we have had the opportunity to gather together with not only his mom, dad, brother and sister, but also is grandma, grandpa, aunt, uncle and cousin.  Everyone was in high spirits as they arrived for the session - laughing and joking and preparing to join together as a group.  It could not be more obvious that we were only days from the Christmas holiday!

Last year, we brought my family together for an afternoon of group photos similar to these and I cannot explain how much I treasure the photo that hangs on my wall from that session.  It is everyone I love standing side-by-side; something to remind me of the special times we share and all the memories we have built together. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment