Friday, March 8, 2013

{ Jackie + Chris = ENGAGED! }



Engagement sessions are such a special opportunity for us.  They are a day we get with the couple where we get to learn more about them, spend time together, and show the world who they are: what they love and what they enjoy doing together.  It always amazes me what wonderful couples we get to know and work with.  Everyone has their own style, perspective, needs and of course, their own story.  I love that each couple is so different and that means I get to make very different images for each of them.

Jackie and Chris are no exception.  They are both so fun and playful that it was a pleasure spending time with them for their engagement session.  It was a very chilly day, so Ben and I were bundled up head-to-toe (long underwear and all, as per usual ;) ) but Jackie was toughing it out with open-top spike heels and bare fingers.  Brides are so brave!  At our vision meeting I got to hear the proposal story from Jackie's perspective, and since Ben missed out, it was Chris's turn to tell it.  I love how each person's telling is just slightly different, colored with everything they were feeling in the moment!  The proposal is a stunning one; let me set the scene: fourth of July, cabin up north, fireworks, boat on the water.  Oh yes! Romance at its best!

Jackie and Chris have a fall wedding coming up this year, and being an October bride myself, I can't help but have a real soft spot for the bold colors, crisp air, and spicy scents.  Congratulations, Jackie and Chris!  We are really looking forward to your big day!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the heels! How Sexy & Fun! :) Neat - PMPS always outdoes themselves. Love the pics, personality and natural sunlight! <3

    ReplyDelete