Thursday, March 21, 2013

Meagan and Adam are Expecting!


Meagan and Adam were one of our very first weddings to photograph years ago.  Their wedding day was intimate, stylish and fun and it was so obvious to both Ben and I what a connected and strong couple they were.  Since then, many things in their lives have changed, but those core values have not, and their relationship has only grown stronger.  Today, it is such a pleasure for us to to be a part of their maternity photos and to join them in the anticipation of their first child!  I can't explain how special it feels for us to see them return years later and to be a part of this milestone as well.  Congratulations to you both!

1 comment:

  1. Being so many miles away I am so happy to be able to see these pictures!! It makes me feel like I am right there, a part of the entire experience :) I can't wait to see my nephew and rejoice in your excitement! I love you guys!! <3 Katie (Adams sister)

    ReplyDelete